- Information Closer collects – Closer may collect information in a number of ways in connection with the Website, including, without limitation, as follows:
- When you submit a CV or other information to be considered for employment with Closer.
- When you ask us a question, we collect the email address or other contact information you choose to provide.
- When you voluntarily provide Personal Information to us for any other purpose.
- How Closer uses your information
- To generally provide the features and functionality of the Website to you.
- For analytics and trending purposes.
- To respond to questions and comments
- To improve, enhance and tailor the Website for you, and to improve and enhance the overall Website experience for all the Website’s users.
- To carry out specific actions you may request.
- To whom Closer discloses your information – Closer may disclose to third parties Personal Information that it collects as follows:
- Operation of the Website: We disclose your Personal Information to third parties where necessary to provide the Website and its features and functionality to you.
- At your request: We disclose your Personal Information to a third party whenever you request us to do so.
- Business transfers: If a third party acquires all or substantially all of Closer’s assets, your Personal Information, aggregated information and any other information that we have collected in connection with the Website may be transferred to such third party as part of our business assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganisation proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered one of our assets and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Service providers: We use third-party service providers, including but not limited to our affiliates, to perform certain services on our behalf, such as processing, storing, maintaining and transmitting data, processing and fulfilling email and other promotional campaigns, and providing marketing assistance, web analytics and data analysis. We may provide your Personal Information to these third-party service providers when the information is necessary for them to perform their duties. These third-party service providers are contractually restricted from using Personal Information for any other purpose and are required to comply with all applicable laws with respect to the Personal Information they receive.
- Government agencies: We will disclose your Personal Information to third parties if required to do so by law.
- As otherwise permitted by law. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- Careers – If you submit your CV or other information to be considered for employment with Closer and you choose to send your CV or other information to us through this Website or the Internet, we will maintain and use the information provided only for such purposes.
- Information posted to any forums, chats or blogs – If you choose to use a forum or a blog, participate in a chat room, or otherwise use a social networking feature available through the Website, you should be aware that any Personal Information or other information you post can be read, collected, or used by other users of the Website, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages or used in an otherwise unauthorised manner. We cannot be responsible for any Personal Information you choose to post through those means, and we recommend careful consideration before you post such information.
- Consent to processing (for users within the European Union) – By providing Personal Information to this Website, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other countries and territories, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), which may not have data protection laws as comprehensive as those that exist in the EEA.
- How we protect the security of your Personal Information – Closer will take reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all Personal Information provided to this Website. However, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system, or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. We will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorised acts of third parties during or after transmission.
- Contact Us – How to contact Closer regarding your privacy concerns and questions: If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us at email@example.com